2017 UK Petroleum Retailing Industry Awards
· Do you think your company’s innovative and amazing?
· Does your company operate the best health and safety in the industry?
· Do you have an outstanding employee, who deserves to be recognised?
· Or know of a fuelling installation that deserves to be named the best in the industry?
· Perhaps your company has just reached an unforgettable milestone and you want to share it with the world?
· Or maybe, you company does anything it can to help protect the environment?
If you answered yes, to any or all of these questions, then you're in the right place!
The APEA awards are a measure of the high operating standards, dedication, innovation and strive towards excellence demonstrated by petrol retailers, equipment suppliers, regulators and contractors nationwide, who set the standards to which others aspire. To be chosen as an APEA award winner is one of the highest accolades for any individual or organisation.
The nomination process is quick and easy and all you need to do is click on the button at the top of the page! - you can enter as many of the awards as you like and there's not limit on the amount of different entries you can submit - SO GO FOR IT!
Getting shortlisted for an award represents a lucrative opportunity for all APEA members and non-members, elevating you or your organisations industry status and showcasing you in front of over 600 of your industry peers at the prestigious Awards dinner event.
The results of the Awards will be announced, and trophies presented to the winners, at the APEA 2017 Awards Dinner on 23 November at the StadiumMK, Milton Keynes.
I look forward to seeing your nominations and celebrating with you on the night!
Bring on APEA 2017!
*All shortlisted companies must have at least one representative at the awards ceremony to potentially collect their award. Therefore upon shortlisting, all shortlisted entrants will be liable for one seat at the Awards Dinner. All entrants reaching the provisional shortlist will be contacted upon announcement of the provisional shortlist to discuss their attendance and promotional options. Entrants unable to commit to attendance at the Awards ceremony will not be included in the final shortlist.