Entries are now open for the Digital Workplace of the Year Awards 2018!
The Digital Workplace of the Year 2018 Awards celebrates organizations and practitioners who have excelled at creating well-executed, high-performing digital workplace environments. Submitting an entry will give you and your organization the opportunity to share your digital workplace achievements with peers and to gain global, industry recognition!
The Awards celebrate exceptional work undertaken by both organizations and individuals. The categories are:
- Digital Workplace of the Year 2018 (awarded to an organization)
- Digital Workplace Leader of the Year 2018 (awarded to an individual)
We will announce all winners at the Digital Workplace Experience Conference, taking place June 18–20, 2018 in Chicago.
What we’re looking for
The entry and judgment criteria for these global awards are underpinned by the collective knowledge and experience of DWG research, benchmarking and expertise, plus CMSWire’s extensive industry insights.
Before you enter your organization or nominate an individual, please take note of the following:
- Don’t feel you need to be perfect to enter!
- All organizations entering the Digital Workplace of the Year category must have at least 1,000 employees
- No consultants or vendors can submit an entry, unless on behalf of a client organization
- Incomplete entries cannot be accepted
- The submission deadline is midnight (GMT) on April 30, 2018
- We may contact you for clarification when reviewing submitted entries
- Winners will be contacted by June 12, 2018
- We will not disclose names of non-winners
- By entering, you give DWG and Simpler Media Group full permission to use your winning entry in promotions, publications and presentations
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Workplace of the Year Awards are produced by Digital Workplace Group and Simpler Media Group/CMSWire.
Don't journey alone
Digital Workplace Group (DWG) is a strategic partner, covering all aspects of the evolving digital workplace industry through membership, benchmarking and boutique consultancy services.
DWG provides independent expertise to more than 100 leading corporates and public institutions to advance their intranets and broader digital workplaces, through peer learning, independent evaluations, research and practitioner expertise.