Guidelines for abstract submission
1. Researchers are allowed to submit more than one paper.
2. Duplicated submission will be rejected.
3. The abstract must be written in English.
4. Title, objective(s), method, result(s), and conclusion must be included.
5. Abstract content must not exceed 350 words.
6. Based on the decision of academic committee, researchers may be requested to do alternative type of presentation other than the proposed type of presentation.
5. Selected researchers will be notified by email not later than 16th July 2018.
6. All selected researchers must register for the conference prior to the registration deadline.
7. Deadline for abstract submission: 30th June 2018